To blog or not to blog

Why would I blog?  What does blogging even mean anyway?  In the shower this morning, I mulled over this question and decided that to blog is simply to write your thoughts and air your dirty laundry in public.  Well, in my world, it costs 12 quarters, specifically three dollars a load, to clean dirty laundry.  In blog world, it's free to sign up.

Sometimes I'll be whitty and on the money.  Sometimes cranky.  At times, you'll encounter nonsensical garbage.  But I think thats the case for anything in this world.  Truth is, this world can be whitty and on the money, it can be cranky and it can be full of nonsensical garbage.  But nothing is more futile than pretending to be exempt from these conditions.

Welcome to the memoirs of a hot mama.

Comments

  1. I look foward to reading your blog, as you are very funny, witty, and smart, I'm sure it will be very amusing as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I have a comment for everything. Cause they're fabulous. Leave one.

[just click the 'comment as:' drop down menu and select 'name/url' from the bottom]

Popular Posts