Attract the positive.

The nugget stirs.  I only have a few minutes.

I made an important connection the other day.  I think that faith and the law of attraction are the same thing.

To have faith is to believe that whatever weighs on you will work itself out; that what you need will be provided by the world, good will or God.

The law of attraction states that like attracts like.  Positive attracts positive, negative attracts negative.  For this to work for a person who wants to find a job, for example, they'd have to visualize themselves in the job.  This positive thinking attracts the positive outcome.  Conversely, if this same jobless person kept thinking to themselves, "my life is miserable, I can't find a job, I really need one," then they're ultimately attracting this negative, jobless, miserable, interminable search.

Faith and the law of attraction.  Ok.  So with this new knowledge, what do I do with it?  I realize that I have to totally change my way of thinking.  I have to create a new image of myself that I carry with me at all times.  I have to take a mirror reflection with a grain of salt- because it's only a picture of this moment and not what I'm working towards.

I must look to the future, where clearly I'll be wealthy, in a job I love, wearing a bikini under my business suit just in case I decide to go to the beach and flaunt my hot mama body.  I'll have a private account at Nordstrom and a walk in closet to house my collection of couture.  And of course, I'll be spending a great deal of time in my side office where I'll be writing my doctoral dissertation.

God.  I'm so busy in the future.  I guess at that point, I'll have to start visualizing myself living a less grandiose lifestyle- with less job responsibility and expenses- so that I'll eventually be able to relax.  Having faith is hard, never ending work, I guess.

I'll still be hot though.

Comments

Popular Posts