"I Have Your Mama!"

You know who you are.  I've been abducted from my normal day to day activities for the past 6 or so weeks and I'm here to say that I'm BACK bitches.  I can't believe it's September, I can't believe I'm back to work, and I can't believe I'm back to being a size 2 (roughly).  I'm BACK BITCHES!

I've been a busy mama- I've barely posted, I've barely painted- I've been non-stop.  I have so many things to say, and I'm going to tell you a few topics on my mind so that I'll have to be held accountable and actually lay some letters down.  Enough of this crap- I gotta get back down to business.  Here is my proclamation that I'll be back.  Nay, here is my dedication to these topics that they will be written, praised and of course, some will be screwed to a wall.  A few titles/topics:

- How Stella Got Her Groove Back, sub-title: I have your mommy!
- The Gates of Hell (on Mama's Little Helpers)
- The One That Got Away; & reasons why reverse polygamy is not a bad idea
- and this last topic's been brewing over that past few weeks which I don't have a title for but that is roughly about when to say when, how much is too much, and when we're kidding ourselves.  It's still defining itself in my head; being filed down.
- Vienna has a cosmetic bag.  I'm not kidding- it's like a training bra...I mean, training wheels...

When it comes down to it, I'm not used to this new schedule- my whit and my highbrow quippery have been collecting dust bunnies and I'm ready to get in the game.  For now, I'll leave you with this: football season has definitely begun- I'll have plenty of time to write.

Hot Mama's definitely back.

Comments

Popular Posts